Whether you’re searching for Azeroth’s newest information or getting ready to deploy in DMZ, you possibly can try latest beats from your whole favourite video games beneath.
Create your dracthyr in World of Warcraft, drop into Warzone 2.0’s first battleground and check out the sport’s new mode, preview Overwatch 2’s new hero, play Warcraft Arclight Rumble’s overhauled PvP, meet Hearthstone’s Death Knight class, and extra.
Every two weeks, we show you how to catch up on all issues Battle.internet by highlighting new content material, developer updates, and “don’t miss” events that can assist you hit vital dates and maximize every in-game second.
Navigate by franchise
World of Warcraft
The second Dragonflight pre-expansion patch is now dwell
Begin leveling by way of the Forbidden Reach, beat back assaults from the Primalists in the brand new Tempest Unleashed occasion, and create your dracthyr (or spend an hour considering all the new character creator decisions) now.
Need to catch up on all the pieces you missed through the first pre-expansion patch? We’ve bought you lined:
Earn the Feldrake mount free of charge
From November 28 – December 1, watch at the very least 4 hours of WoW: Dragonflight on Twitch to earn your self a fearsome new pal. Plus, starting on November 28, you possibly can help your favourite WoW streamers and earn the cute new Ichabod pet by gifting an eligible creator’s channel two Twitch subscriptions.
Acquaint your self with the Dragon Isles
The ancestral house of the dragonflights is a spot stuffed with primordial marvel and long-forgotten secrets and techniques—in addition to loads of new risks to by accident come upon whereas attempting to skirt round a pack of mobs on your mount. Ahead of your departure, be taught extra concerning the lands you’ll encounter alongside your adventures.
- Awaken as a dracthyr Evoker in the Forbidden Reach, the previous coaching grounds of the black dragonflight
- Explore the untamed Waking Shores and witness the resurgence of age-old elemental vitality
- Immerse your self in the plush fantastic thing about the inexperienced dragonflight’s former house, the Ohn’ahran Plains
- Brave the coolness of the Azure Span as you assist Kalecgos on a vital mission
- Uncover mysteries of the previous in Thaldraszus, the cradle of dragonkind
Celebrate 18 years of WoW
Log in to Shadowlands between November 6 – November 27 to earn this yr’s anniversary achievement and a particular Anniversary Gift Package. Plus, full every day quests to earn Timewarped Badges and take on traditional bosses like Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, and the 4 Dragons of Nightmare to earn loot.
Call of Duty
Welcome to Warzone 2.0
Drop into Al Mazrah now to expertise the all-new open-world mode, DMZ, and check out a few of the contemporary options added to Battle Royale.
Get an outline of Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare II Season 01
- The monumental Al Mazrah, a metropolis throughout the United Republic of Adal, is the first Warzone 2.0 battleground
- Play your approach in Warzone 2.0’s DMZ, the brand new open-world, narrative-focused extraction mode
- Warm up for Modern Warfare II’s Ranked Multiplayer with the Call of Duty League Moshpit Playlist in Season 01
- Unlock rewards as you conquer Season 01’s Battle Pass and degree up your Prestige Rank
Check out extra intel about all the content material coming to each video games in the newest overview weblog.
New Hero: Introducing Ramattra, the chief of Null Sector
- Disillusioned by desires of peace and failed makes an attempt to coexist with humanity, Ramattra will do something to guard his fellow omnics—whatever the price
- Ramattra will be part of the tank lineup when Season 2 begins on December 6
Watch his Origin Story now to be taught extra about his harsh previous and his quest for a greater future.
Season 1 updates from Overwatch 2’s new Executive Producer
- Changes are coming to the rewards system in Season 2, bringing a pores and skin to each occasion which you could earn by taking part in
- For Season 3 and past, the staff is contemplating adjustments to the Battle Pass and including extra player-focused development programs
- Ideas to repair the present longer tank and harm queue instances are presently being iterated on, together with reworks to make the help function extra enjoyable
Check out all the Season 1 notes and information in the newest developer weblog.
Deconstructing a cyber demon: Behind Genji’s Mythic pores and skin
- To create Overwatch 2’s debut Mythic pores and skin, the staff needed to push their art work, animation, and particular results to extraordinary new ranges
- Getting all of Cyber Demon Genji’s property into the sport required the staff to construct an entire new pipeline only for his additional customizations and extra tech
- Beyond the bottom customization, lots of Genji’s emotes, spotlight intros, and weapons have distinctive visible and sound results
Read concerning the intensive work that went into constructing Cyber Demon Genji in this deep-dive with six members of the staff behind the pores and skin.
Warcraft Arclight Rumble
Jump into the overhauled PvP mode
With the discharge of the 0.9.4 beta patch, now you can battle it out towards fellow gamers on iconic Warcraft maps. The newest replace additionally introduces coin awards for leveling up, together with a brand new collectible Beast Leader: Old Murk-eye.
Learn extra concerning the new Death Knight class
- Their Hero Power summons a 1/1 Ghoul with Charge that falls aside on the finish of your flip
- Each pleasant minion that dies leaves behind a Corpse that can be utilized to energy up different playing cards
- Death Knights have three Runes—Blood, Frost, and Unholy—that dictate deck-building. Cards from every rune have completely different results
Get a full overview of the brand new class mechanics and particular deck-building guidelines in the Death Knight Deep Dive.