Players will be capable of enterprise into six of Mists of Pandaria’s storied dungeons to reap new rewards all week throughout this Bonus Event. Simply open the Group Finder (default hotkey: “I”) after which choose Dungeon Finder and Timewalking within the “Type” dropdown menu. Selecting “Find Group” will match you with different gamers and ship you to at least one of the next Heroic Dungeons.
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Stormstout Brewery
- Shado-Pan Monastery
- Mogu’shan Palace
- Gate of the Setting Sun
Your character and objects shall be scaled all the way down to an influence degree becoming for the problem at hand, however bosses will yield loot applicable in your pure degree. Timewalking dungeons even have an opportunity to drop objects that often drop once you run them on Heroic, and also you’ll earn status with a faction that’s within the dungeon.
You’ll additionally be capable of go to a brand new Timewalking vendor situated on the Timeless Isle. Mistweaver Xia is ready to take your hard-earned Timewarped Badges in change for some tempting rewards:
Look for the next all week lengthy:
- Caretaker Kah’Toll in Oribos has a quest for you—”A Shrouded Path Through Time.” You may also begin the search from inside the Adventure Guide (Shift- J).
- Quest Requirement: Complete 5 Timewalking dungeons.
- Rewards: One loot field containing a bit of gear from Normal issue Sepulcher of the First Ones.
- While Timewalking is lively, you’ll acquire a 50% bonus to reputations earned from quests and creature kills for all reputations related to the corresponding enlargement.
About Bonus Events
Bonus Events happen on a rotating schedule of totally different actions, presently scheduled to run every week starting on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a specific sport exercise and provides a once-per-event quest with a reward for engaging in a associated purpose. Check the in-game calendar repeatedly to maintain on high of the scheduled occasions. The Adventure Guide additionally provides a direct hyperlink to lively Bonus Events, permitting you to simply settle for any quests related to the Bonus Event of the week.