Two of probably the most dominant meta weapons in Warzone 2 simply obtained hit with some nerfs within the newest Call of Duty replace.
The RPK mild machine gun and Fennec 45 submachine gun each obtained hit with some extra substantial modifications within the new replace forward of the weekend and it ought to convey them down a tad within the battle royale meta.
The RPK obtained a rise to its preliminary bullet vertical recoil, a rise to its horizontal recoil, and decreased injury ranges. The weapon has been the highest gun in Al Mazrah since November.
The Fennec 45, in the meantime, has been a preferred selection for SMG customers in battle royale and Resurgence. The SMG had its far injury decreased and in addition had its injury towards armor decreased. Infinity Ward says the gun will now require two further bullets to interrupt three armor plates.
Another weapon that was hit fairly onerous by a nerf within the new patch is the TAQ-V. The full-auto battle rifle had reductions to its close to injury, muzzle velocity, far injury vary, and motion velocity.
Here’s the full checklist of modifications within the replace, together with additional balancing to different weapons and attachments.
MW2 and Warzone 2 Feb. 24 patch notes
- Fixed a difficulty inflicting incomplete essential menu notification textual content to get minimize off, stopping Players from studying the complete message.
» Assault Rifles «
- Increased preliminary bullet vertical recoil
- Increased horizontal recoil
- Reduced injury ranges
- Kastov 762
- Reduced injury ranges
- ISO Hemlock
- Fixed a difficulty inflicting .300 Blackout Ammunition to register as hitscan.
» Submachine Guns «
- Fennec 45
- Reduced far injury
- Reduced injury towards armor
- Requires 2 further bullets to interrupt 3 Armor Plates
» Battle Rifle «
- FTac Recon
- Increased dash velocity
- Increased injury vary
- Reduced ADS velocity
- Reduced hip unfold min
- Increased hip unfold whereas transferring
- Increase dash velocity
- Increased motion velocity
- Reduced close to injury
- Reduced muzzle velocity
- Reduced far injury vary
- Reduced motion velocity
» Ammunition «
- Incendiary Ammunition
- Residual Incendiary injury will now not eradicate Players
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented residual Incendiary injury from being utilized to Armor.
- Fixed a difficulty that allowed Sniper Rifles to down Players with 3 Armor Plates in a single shot whereas utilizing Incendiary Ammunition.