The Horizon Forbidden West 1.17 replace is now rolling out to PS5 programs. The new Horizon patch for at this time, July 6, implements a variety of new options together with Variable Refresh Rate and High Refresh Rate for supported shows. There’s additionally a brand new “Balanced” 40 Hz graphics mode that gives a smoother expertise than the 30 Hz mode, with out hitting the visible high quality too arduous. In addition to those efficiency options, a variety of points have been mounted. Read the complete listing of Horizon Forbidden West 1.17 patch notes under.
Horizon Forbidden West 1.17 replace patch notes
NEW FEATURES (PlayStation 5)
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and High Refresh Rate (HFR) help
- VRR improves dynamic decision scaling on 60Hz
- VRR & HFR targets a refresh charge between 60Hz and 120Hz
- New “Balanced” Graphics Mode introducing 40Hz for supported shows
- We are at present wanting into a number of points reported by the group. Please be aware that these points should not but mounted on this patch, however our groups are conscious of them, and they’re being investigated.
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Performance and Stability
- Multiple crash fixes.
- Fixed a problem in Main Quest “The Wings of the Ten” the place the target “Defeat Regalla” was not updating.
- Fixed a problem in Main Quest “The Wings of the Ten” the place the “Sunwings” could be lacking through the goal “Override a Sunwing”.
- Fixed a problem in Main Quest “All That Remains” the place the cinematic with Tilda after the gallery won’t begin.
- Fixed a problem in Main Quest “The Broken Sky” the place typically Dekka can be behind Hekarro’s throne through the goal “Talk to Dekka”.
- Fixed a problem in Side Quest “Shadow in the West” the place the target (*40*) was not updating.
- Fixed a problem in Side Quest “The Gate Of The Vanquished” the place the target “Defeat Yarra/Drakka” was not updating.
- Fixed a problem in Errand “Nights of Lights” the place amassing the “Gizmo” earlier would block progress.
- Fixed points in Relic Ruin “The Stillsands” the place the exercise can be blocked.
- Fixed a problem the place the “Dreadwing” would stay cloaked when knocked down.
- Fixed a problem the place “Apex Clawstrider Hearts” can be positioned in “Valuables to Sell” within the stock
- Fixed a problem the place “Elemental Arrows” from absolutely upgraded bows would destroy canisters as a substitute of detonating them.
- Fixed a problem the place utilizing “Elite Precision Arrows” with “Iriv’s Downfall” wouldn’t deal further injury for enemies in “Brittle” state.
- Updated textual content for choosing “Ultra Hard” issue to make clear that the setting can’t be modified.
- Removed exclamation level icon when all expertise have been unlocked and ability factors can be found.
- Fixed a problem the place “Desert Bird Wing” couldn’t be looted from birds.
- Fixed a problem the place trophy “All Machine Types Scanned” wouldn’t unlock, if scanning remaining machines on NG+
- Fixed a problem the place altering the “Crouch/Slide” button to R1 would make it unusable.
- Multiple localization and subtitles fixes and enhancements.
In addition to the lengthy listing of patch notes, developer Guerrilla Games supplied a trailer highlighting a number of the main adjustments. For those that have invested in latest show tech, the triple combo of VRR, HFR, and 40 Hz graphics mode shall be thrilling to see carried out.
Highly-requested options incoming… Introducing Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), High Refresh Rate (HFR) and our new “Balanced” Graphics Mode supporting 40Hz.
🗒️ Read the complete Patch Notes right here: https://t.co/4ls0b3Par6#HorizonForbiddenWest pic.twitter.com/RDBlUmIEzD
— Guerrilla (@Guerrilla) July 6, 2022
Horizon Forbidden West continues to obtain post-launch help that additional improves the expertise. From extra conventional bug and glitch fixes, to main visible overhauls and consideration for the newest TV and monitor expertise, Guerrilla is placing within the work to additional polish this PS5 unique.
In different PlayStation information, the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta is reportedly coming in September. The newest Division 2 replace has eliminated XP hacks. Skull and Bones is headlining the primary Ubisoft Forward highlight later this week.