A brand new replace simply went stay in Call of Duty, fixing bugs and including some slight quality-of-life adjustments throughout the present slate of video games together with Modern Warfare 2, Warzone 2, and DMZ.
The full suite of CoD improvement groups appears to be again within the workplace full-time once more for the brand new yr after an prolonged vacation break that left CoD gamers all over the place scratching their heads and questioning when the following replace could be.
Infinity Ward, Raven Software, and the remainder of Activision’s CoD groups at the moment are onerous at work on the season two replace, which was not too long ago pushed again two weeks and is now scheduled to launch on Feb. 15.
The patch notes for the 500MB replace at this time are mild on content material however full of varied fixes for bugs which have been plaguing the video games over the previous few weeks, together with a number of points that weren’t permitting sure challenges to trace.
The replace additionally contains “improved navigation of Battle Pass including fixes for some players experiencing freezing,” based on the patch notes.
Related: Season 2 of MW2 and Warzone 2 formally pushed again 2 weeks
Season two will deliver new content material to all three of the brand new CoD’s modes. MW2 will obtain new multiplayer maps and a ranked play mode, Warzone 2 will obtain a brand new small map and the return of Resurgence mode, and DMZ will obtain new weapons and different content material as properly.
The full checklist of patch notes for all three sport modes will be discovered under.
MW2, Warzone 2, DMZ Jan. 20 replace patch notes
- This replace incorporates a number of fixes to cut back the variety of identified crashes. We proceed to prioritize elevated stability and crash fixes throughout all platforms.
- Battle Pass
- Improved navigation of Battle Pass together with fixes for some Players experiencing freezing.
- Introduced a brand new function to focus on any unspent Battle Pass tokens.
- Fixed a problem that induced a number of speaker names to persist on display screen when 4 or extra gamers had been speaking in chat.
- Fixed a problem that induced a visible error with the Combat Knife within the Armory.
- Fixed a problem with directional navigation for development in Gunsmith.
- Fixed a problem that allowed gamers to maneuver the textual content on Attachments in Gunsmith.
- Fixed some points that might trigger menus to shut out unexpectedly.
- Fixed a problem that typically induced the Player’s display screen to show black when exiting the Firing Range.
- Fixed a problem that induced previewing a desired Bundle within the Store to point out incorrect content material.
- Fixed a visible problem inflicting rainbow colours when navigating between menus rapidly.
- Fixed a UI problem that confirmed all Operators utilizing the identical execution.
- Fixed a problem that will trigger the Player’s display screen to show black whereas navigating the Store.
- Fixed a problem that will trigger the Store Bundle buy cinematic to replay a number of instances.
- Fixed a problem that will show the “Toronto Ultra” Bundle after a purchase order regardless of buying a unique Bundle.
- Fixed a problem that typically induced melee kills to not observe.
- Fixed a problem with monitoring distance of Longshot Challenges when opponents had been utilizing Last Stand Perk.
- Fixed a problem that typically prevented match wins from counting towards Calling Card Challenges.
- Fixed a problem that allowed gamers to earn XP when broken by their very own Suppression Mine.
- Fixed a problem that allowed gamers to take care of the consequences of Dead Silence or Battle Rage by buying a brand new Field Upgrade whereas one other was already energetic.
- Fixed a problem that allowed gamers to realize XP when utilizing a Stim within the Gas.
- Fixed a problem that might trigger the sport to freeze and disconnect a Player, or trigger lack of performance, after interacting with a Loadout Crate.
- Addressed various points impacting performance and circulation of equipping, swapping and previewing Insured Slot Weapons.
- Fixed a problem the place opening a medium or massive Backpack’s Weapon slot initially blocks scrolling again all the way down to the principle Loadout gadgets.
- Fixed a problem that allowed gamers to duplicate gadgets.
- Fixed a problem inflicting celebration members to look as “Not Ready” whereas making ready for a match.
- Fixed a bug the place gadgets from a Player’s Backpack would present up in a Dead Drop.
- Fixed a problem the place hovering over a locked Contraband gun doesn’t replace the Weapon data within the UI preview.
- Fixed a problem that allowed Players to persist past the meant match finish time.
- Fixed a bug that allowed two Players to get gadgets from the identical Supply Drop on the identical time.
- Fixed a problem the place urgent down on the scoreboard strikes the cursor by two.
- Addressed an exploit permitting blocked attachments to be outfitted.
- Fixed a UI bug within the Store that induced Free Bundle tags to remain on display screen throughout different gadgets.
- Fixed a crash that might happen when leaving the Firing Range with a secondary weapon outfitted.
- Fixed a problem the place some gamers didn’t obtain the Anime Enjoyer sticker after buying the Notice Me 1.0 bundle.
- Fixed an exploit permitting entry to non-Core MP maps in a Private Match.
- Fixed a bug the place weapons that had a receiver manually modified in Gunsmith couldn’t be outfitted in DMZ.