Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’s season two replace hit simply yesterday morning, however Infinity Ward has already deployed an extra one at the moment to repair some bugs that popped up with it.
One of the largest fixes within the replace needed to do with battle go tokens that have been left over from season one. The subject needed to do with them not displaying up throughout the person interface, main many to consider their tokens have been lengthy gone. That was not the case, and the bug has now been mounted.
Other rectifications included a number of new crashing points, together with one “that could occur at game client start” and the developer is working to “continue to prioritize further fixes.”
MW2’s season two contains new weapons, a brand new operator, a brand new battle go, a brand new Warzone 2 map, the return of the Resurgence mode, and several other different new additions to the franchise.
CoD followers are fairly laborious on the sport’s builders for not patching the sport sufficient, however a number of day-one points from season two’s launch have already been addressed on this minor replace.
The full listing of patch notes for the MW2 replace from at the moment may be discovered under.
MW2 Feb. 16 replace patch notes
- Fixed a crash subject that might happen at sport shopper begin as we proceed to prioritize additional fixes
- Fixed a difficulty the place Season 01 Battle Pass Tokens that weren’t auto-spent and had rolled over into Season 02 weren’t displaying within the UI
- Fixed a difficulty that brought on gamers to lose the flexibility to maneuver after reviving a downed Squad member
- Fixed Riot Shield view distortion
- Fixed pill misalignment for Killstreaks and Heartbeat Sensor
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented Armor Plates from robotically filling the energetic Loadout slot till the Player manually outfitted one first
- Fixed a difficulty the place mouse and keyboard Players couldn’t take away sure Blueprint attachments in Gunsmith
- Fixed a difficulty the place DMZ Operators have been holding invisible weapons when no weapon was outfitted
- Fixed sure weapon misalignment when previewing