Much in the identical means Nintendo lately launched its monetary outcomes for the primary quarter of Fiscal Year 2023, which ends March 2023, Capcom has accomplished the identical. As a outcome, we now have an up to date record of the best-selling Capcom video games as of June 30, 2022, which is when the corporate’s newest monetary quarter ended, as reported by MyNintendoInformation.
If you’re a Capcom fan, there’s possible no shock as to which video games are on the high, however there may be a couple of surprises for you in it elsewhere.
Here are the highest 10 best-selling Capcom video games:
- Monster Hunter World: 18.3 million
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard: 11 million
- Monster Hunter Rise: 10.3 million
- Resident Evil 2: 9.8 million
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborn: 9.5 million
- Resident Evil 5: 8.3 million
- Resident Evil 6: 8.3 million
- Street Fighter V: 6.6 million
- Resident Evil Village: 6.4 million
- Street Fighter II: 6.3 million
As you possibly can see, this record is usually Monster Hunter and Resident Evil, as anybody tuned into Capcom’s releases in all probability may have guessed. Now that you simply’ve seen this high 10 record, go take a look at the highest 10 greatest promoting video games on Switch after which learn Game Informer’s assessment of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, the latest growth for the sport. After that, examine Capcom’s remake of Resident Evil 4, which is due out subsequent March.
Are you shocked by this record? Let us know within the feedback under!