Green Hell’s lengthy-awaited Spirits of Amazonia Parts 1 & 2 content material updates can be found now—free of charge—to all gamers. Now you’ll be able to uncover an incredible prequel story, alone, in addition to with your mates – with a 30% low cost on Green Hell because of the Simulation Games sale, up till June 13!
Here’s what you’ll see in Spirits of Amazonia:
- The first two components of a wholly new prequel story mode
- New actions together with the difficult Tribal Legends
- Discover new tribal villages
- Face a brand new enemy – the Thug – and a brand new risk – Tribesman patrols
- Wield the fearsome Tribal Axe, an all-new weapon
- New constructions: Balcony and Drums
- New animals: Black Panther and Baby Tapir
- New flora: Spike Tree and a brand new mushroom (eat it when you dare)
Spirits of Amazonia presents the backstory of Jake’s adventures earlier than the occasions of Green Hell as gamers comprehend it – and we’re so happy to lastly get this content material in your arms.There are so many new actions and prospects to find within the Amazon, and Spirits of Amazonia will prolong Green Hell’s compelling story for a potential 20+ hours of content material.
All talked about challenges of Amazonian jungle are accessible in co-op play with as much as 4 gamers. It makes Green Hell much more gratifying and price exploring along with your mates. You can benefit from the story collectively, in addition to simply wander by way of the jungle and uncover new stuff!
And since our journey isn’t fairly finished but, keep in mind that we’ll all the time welcome you to hitch us—within the jungle, in addition to on our Discord and social media channels—and we’d be honored and grateful for any suggestions you present. Wishing you secure wandering by way of the Amazon, Adventurers!