Evil Dead: The Game received replace 1.0.5 at present. The replace is on the market on all platforms with a small checklist of bug fixes, together with nerfing the bug the place Survivors may deal 1 million harm to Demon and deadites. However, essentially the most outstanding repair for PS4 gamers will likely be that their trophies will now sync correctly.
Evil Dead: The Game Update 1.0.5 patch notes
Update 1.0.5 was launched PS5 and PS4 on May 26. As effectively as fixing the trophy challenge on PS4, the patch tried to fight a number of of the strategies gamers are utilizing to cheat in multiplayer matches, together with velocity hacks, well being regeneration, pretend nicknames, and character mannequin altering. Survivors will even be now not in a position to trigger seemingly inhuman quantities of injury to enemies. You can see the total patch notes under.
Stability / Quality of Life
- Implemented varied fixes to fight cheats corresponding to velocity hacks, well being regeneration, pretend nicknames, and character mannequin altering. A bigger anti-cheat replace can be forthcoming in one other replace quickly.
- Addressed an exploit the place gamers may cancel animations to carry out actions quicker than supposed
- Improved server stability
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
- Fixed crashing after closing the pause menu on “Find a way out of the pit” goal in Mission 5
- Fixed lack of enter bug when a possessed unit dies
- Updated balancing to Cheryl’s therapeutic attributes
- Updated balancing to Evil Dead 1 Ash’s therapeutic attributes
- Adjusted values to Amanda’s Weapon Master: Pistol Skill
- Fixed a problem inflicting lack of enter when Survivors are possessed by Demon, exit autos, or attempt to choose up full stacks of things
- Fixed a problem that induced a Survivor to be immortal at loss of life or when utilizing a therapeutic merchandise within the storm
- Fixed a problem the place Survivors can deal 1M harm to Demon and deadites
- Fixed Playstation 4 Trophies not synchronizing
In different information, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will function the return of Cal Kestis and BD-1 when it’s launched on PS5 in 2023. Elsewhere, Stray could also be releasing in July if a leaked launch date is something to go by.