Dragonflight Season 1 goes stay the week of December 12 and brings a brand new raid, an up to date rotation of difficult Mythic+ dungeons, and a brand new PvP Season. This season will even characteristic acquainted unique rewards such because the Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge achievements for raids, Keystone Master achievements, rewards for Mythic+, and Gladiator rewards for PvP.
Read on for extra particulars, and put together to tackle all new challenges.
Vault of the Incarnates
The Primalists breached the Titan jail used to carry the Incarnates for millennia. Within, Raszageth performs a foul ritual to unleash her siblings so collectively they’ll purge the world of the Titans’ affect. The champions of Azeroth should assault this impregnable fortress and break their defenses to finish this menace. While many may fall, defeat condemns all of the realms to the Incarnates’ reign of fireplace and blood.
Raid Unlock Schedule:
- Week of December 12: Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Vault of the Incarnates will open with the weekly upkeep for every area
- Week of December 19: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 1 opens
- Week of January 2: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 2 opens
- Week of January 16: Vault of the Incarnates Raid Finder Wing 3 opens
Vault of the Incarnates is the primary raid gamers will expertise in Dragonflight, that includes eight all-new boss encounters. [Learn More]
Cross-Faction Mythic, Cross-Realm, and Hall of Fame Eligibility
Cross-faction Mythic Vault of the Incarnates will probably be out there from the beginning. Hall of Fame entries would require at the least 16 out of 20 raiders from the identical guild and faction to be eligible for rewards. Cross-realm will unlock later within the season.
Four New World Bosses
Four new World Bosses are raging via the Dragon Isles and will probably be on a weekly rotation beginning with Basrikron, The Shale Wing.
New Dungeon Rotation
Dragonflight Season 1 will characteristic a brand new dungeon rotation for Mythic+. Four dungeons from Dragonflight are included, and 4 returning dungeons from earlier expansions. Here’s the total lineup:
- Ruby Life Pools
- The Nokhud Offensive
- The Azure Vault
- Algeth’ar Academy
- Halls of Valor (from the Legion™ growth)
- Court of Stars (from the Legion™ growth)
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (from the Warlords of Draenor™ growth)
- Temple of the Jade Serpent (from the Mists of Pandaria™ growth)
Mythic+ and PvP Season 1 will even start the week of December 12 with regional upkeep. For Dragonflight, the merchandise degree of rewards from finishing Mythic+ runs won’t be capped on the primary week, as Mythic Vault of the Incarnates will open concurrently.
The Inspiration Catalyst used to show non-set items of the suitable slot into a brand new set piece of the identical merchandise degree will probably be out there later in Season 1.
New Seasonal Affix: Thundering
Enemies have 5% extra well being. While in fight, gamers are periodically overcharged with primal energy from Raszageth’s endless storm. This energy comes with nice threat, and failure to discharge it rapidly can have beautiful penalties.
The following rewards may be obtained by finishing Mythic Keystone Dungeons in Season 1:
- Dragonflight Keystone Conqueror: Season 1 – Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at the least 1500 throughout Dragonflight Season 1.
- Reward: “The Thundering” title
- Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season 1 – Attain a Mythic+ Rating of at the least 2000 throughout Dragonflight Season 1.
- Reward: Mount: Hailstorm Armoredon
- Dungeon Teleports
- Earned for every dungeon by finishing a +20 or increased in that dungeon.
- Title awarded to gamers within the high 0.1% of Mythic+ ranking in every area on the finish of the season.
- Reward: “The Thundering Hero” title
New PvP Season
A brand new PvP Season will even kick off, permitting heroes throughout Azeroth an opportunity to acquire glory within the Arenas and Battlegrounds. The new merchandise degree caps for Honor and Conquest gear shake up as follows:
- Crafted PvP gear is Crimson Combatant and has a PvP merchandise degree of 398
- Honor PvP gear Crimson Aspirant and has a PvP merchandise degree of 411
- Conquest PvP gear is Crimson Gladiator and has a PvP merchandise degree of 424
- Title: Crimson Gladiator
- Mount: Crimson Gladiator’s Drake
- Dragonriding Appearance: Highland Drake: Embodiment of the Crimson Gladiator
- New Vicious mounts–Alliance and Horde-themed Sabertooth
- New Weapon Illusion
- New Tabard and Cloak
- New Pennant to connect to your again!
The Weapon Illusion, Pennant, Tabard, and Cloak will probably be up to date and added in a future content material patch earlier than the tip of Season 1.
To be taught extra about Dragonflight, go to Dragonflight.blizzard.com and test WorldofWarcraft.com/information for updates.
See you on the Dragon Isles!