Call of Duty®: Next: Overview and How to Watch
Ready up for one of many largest intel drops in Call of Duty historical past: The Franchise Showcase Event defining the subsequent period of Call of Duty, is merely days away!
Presented by Infinity Ward, in-depth info on Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II Multiplayer, the subsequent Call of Duty®: Warzone™, and Call of Duty® Warzone™: Mobile is now totally locked and loaded.
Call of Duty: Next is shaping as much as be nothing wanting spectacular. Here’s a style of what to anticipate:
- Key improvements throughout the franchise will probably be introduced by builders and visitor audio system from a number of Call of Duty studios.
- More than 150 of your favourite streamers will probably be in attendance, able to squad up, drop in, and play.
- Key particulars concerning the Modern Warfare® II Open Beta will probably be shared, in addition to [[REDACTED]] info and extra surprises.
The broadcast kicks off on Thursday, September 15 at 10 AM PT.
There are a number of methods to look at. You can:
- Watch the Official Call of Duty Twitch® Channel or Call of Duty YouTube® Channel and obtain evaluation from quite a lot of skilled hosts, in addition to a central hub of dwell feeds from throughout all of the streamers so that you’re all the time saved on the core of the motion.
- Or, you’ll be able to drop in in your favourite streamers and watch the occasion from their perspective.
Watching the occasion? Ready for the Open Beta? Then anticipate to obtain a powerful assortment of in-game rewards for collaborating within the Open Beta:
Call of Duty: Next: Modern Warfare II Beta Rewards
Get prepared: You’re capable of earn the largest assortment of free rewards ever in Call of Duty historical past! A complete of ten totally different reward gadgets — together with two Weapon Blueprints and an Operator Skin — may be earned all through the Beta Weekend. These gadgets may be geared up within the Beta as quickly as you unlock them, and they’re solely out there to unlock through the Beta itself. Don’t miss out!
These particular Beta rewards, out there provided that you earn them through the Open Beta, then grow to be out there on the launch of Modern Warfare II on October 28.
Beta rewards may also be out there within the subsequent Call of Duty: Warzone releasing later this 12 months.
Here’s what to unlock:
Emblem: “Smashed It”: Unlocks at Operator Level 2
Charm: “Buckle Up”: Unlocks at Operator Level 4
Player Cards: “Passed the Test”: Unlocks at Operator Level 6
Sticker: “Operation First Blood”: Unlocks at Operator Level 10
Weapon Blueprint: “Side Impact”: Unlocks at Operator Level 15
Operator Skin: “Collision”: Unlocks at Operator Level 18
Vinyl: “No Competition”: Unlocks at Operator Level 19
Sticker: “Safety First”: Unlocks at Operator Level 21
Vehicle Skin: “Floor It”: Unlocks at Operator Level 26
Weapon Blueprint: “Frontal Impact”: Unlocks at Operator Level 30
The Countdown has Begun!
Ensure you have got the newest official details about Modern Warfare II by checking the Call of Duty weblog within the coming days as we unlock the next:
- An preliminary overview of the Modern Warfare II Gunsmith and FJX Cinder Weapon Vault2.
- Confirmation of all Call of Duty: Next communications as soon as the occasion concludes.
- Guides, Tips, and Tactics on all points of the Modern Warfare II Open Beta.
For a full rundown of every thing you’ll obtain, together with all of the Vault Edition rewards out there through the Beta, in addition to content material you should utilize proper now in Call of Duty®: Vanguard and Call of Duty®: Warzone™, try this weblog.
(1) Actual platform availability and launch date(s) of MP Beta topic to vary. See www.callofduty.com/beta for extra particulars. Minimum Open Beta period is 2 days. Limited time solely, whereas Early Access Beta Codes final, at collaborating retailers. Online multiplayer subscription could also be required.
(2) Weapon Vault design restricted to Weapon Vault contents at launch.
© 2019-2022 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE, MODERN WARFARE, and WARZONE are logos of Activision Publishing, Inc. All different logos and commerce names are the properties of their respective homeowners.
For extra info, please go to www.callofduty.com and www.youtube.com/callofduty, and comply with @Activision and @CallofDuty on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.